Reviews As Seller 0.0 (0 reviews)
Greeting, my name is Muhammad Sajjad Khan and over the last 13 years I have developed a wide range of skills in the field of Accounting, Data Entry, Web Research, Data Scraping, translation etc. I have strong command over Urdu and English. I also write and translate (from English to Urdu and vice- versa)
- Data Processing
- Data Entry
- Data Mining
- English (US)
2000 - 2002
- College Name
Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad , Pakistan
- Job Profile
December,2009 - Present
- Processing of monthly payroll.
- Interprets accounting data, analyzes reports and recommends action to be taken
- Prepares monthly expense reports as necessary.
- Prepares and/or reviews expense vouchers, invoices, purchase requisitions or other transactions for one or more departments, in compliance with approved budgets and University/department procedures.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves within designated limits, policies or contracts.
- Prepares budget reports, department allocation reports, inventory reports or other specialized reports or analysis on a regular or ad hoc basis.
- Corresponds with Procurement, Contracts and Grants Accounting, Budget Services or other departments concerning accounting and financial information.
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors in financial entries, documents and reports.
No portfolio to display here.