- An agent is anything that can perceive its environment through sensors and acts upon that environment through effectors.
A human agent has sensory organs such as eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin parallel to the sensors, and other organs such as hands, legs, mouth, for effectors.
- A robotic agent replaces cameras and infrared range finders for the sensors, and various motors and actuators for effectors.
- A software agent has encoded bit strings as its programs and actions.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- 8 Key Factors for Building a High-Performing Team in 2024 - September 18, 2023
- Managing Your Projects Effectively: 5 Essential Tips to Follow - September 11, 2023
- Why Cloud Storage Pricing Matters More Than You Think - September 9, 2023