- An agent is anything that can perceive its environment through sensors and acts upon that environment through effectors.
A human agent has sensory organs such as eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin parallel to the sensors, and other organs such as hands, legs, mouth, for effectors.
- A robotic agent replaces cameras and infrared range finders for the sensors, and various motors and actuators for effectors.
- A software agent has encoded bit strings as its programs and actions.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- 7 Steps to Take Your Freelance Service from a Gig to a Real Business - April 20, 2021
- How Bitcoin Can Help Your Business Grow Instantly? Eric Dalius Bitcoin Guide - April 19, 2021
- Why IT Support Matters for Your Business - April 14, 2021