I'm a Data scientist at the school of Pharmacy, Cairo University. I have been working in the field of data analysis for several years. I'm also a clinical researcher who have particular interest in public health, survey data analysis, pharmacogenomics, biostatistics, and medical research.
-Expert in using IBM SPSS, STATA, R Studio and Excel.
- Data mining, and data cleaning.
- Statistical Analysis; Correlation analysis, Regression analysis, ANOVA and MANOVA testing, Survival analysis, Factor analysis (EFA and CFA), Cluster analysis and other tests.
- Interpretations and writing high quality reports.
- Tables, graphs and interpretations in APA format for dissertations and theses
- Data analysis and sample size calculations using SPSS and R.
- Develop machine learning algorithms for prediction purposes using various techniques as regression, LDA, Bayes classification and random forests.
- Text mining and sentiment analysis.
- Online survey development using Survey Monkey, google forms or Zoho docs.