- From Philippines
- Member Since Mar 29, 2016
- Service Delivered 0
- Phone NumberNot Verified
- Profile InfoCompleted
Reviews As Seller 0.0 (0 reviews)
My name is Magnolia Cuenca and I am a freelancer, my specialty are Banking and Finance and Nursing, my area of focus are Data Entry, Personal/Virtual Assistant, Customer Service, Market and Customer Research, Teaching, Voice Talent, Logo Design and Branding, Illustration, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing. I am a versatile and multi-skilled person and I am perfectionist.
As a graduate student of Father Saturnino Urios University with an entrepreneurial background and experience as an Officer-in-Charge in a Pharmaceutical Distributor, I have much to contribute to any company that offers a job that fits my qualifications. The experience I gained provided me with a combination of strong communication and teamwork, and computer skills while fueling my interest in business management.
- Internet Marketing
- Data Processing
- Data Entry
- Social Networking
- Facebook Marketing
- Inventory Management
- Market Research
- Degree Bachelor Of Science In Banking And Finance
- Year 1998 - 2003
- College Name Father Saturnino Urios University , Philippines
- Degree Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
- Year 2005 - 2008
- College Name Bututan Doctors' College , Philippines
- Job Profile Officer-in-Charge
- Year August,2006 - August,2011
- Company Rose-Med Pharma
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and operational oversight including cash control, inventory, retail ordering, promotional set-ups, and customer service. - Provide supervision of staff including hiring, orientation, scheduling, staff meetings, and trainings. - Doing market analysis and research projects that were designed to identify business opportunities, evaluate competition, define market characteristics, and assess customer preferences.
- Job Profile Promo - Merchandiser
- Year April,2001 - June,2001
- Company Multiline Resources and Management Services
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation for 3 areas a day including inventory, product display, retail ordering, promotional set-ups, and customer service.