- From Kenya
- Member Since Aug 04, 2019
- Service Delivered 0
- Phone NumberVerified
- Profile InfoCompleted
Reviews As Seller 0.0 (0 reviews)
Adept Developmental Editor with nine years’ experience in publishing companies and media houses. Great at developmental editing, sub-editing, copy editing, proofreading, and implementing effective book publishing processes.
- Travel Writing
- Covers & Packaging
- Copy Typing
- Degree Mass Communication
- Year 2005 - 2008
- College Name Technical University of Mombasa , Kenya
- Job Profile Journalist
- Year July,2007 - May,2010
- Company Times News Services - Publishers of Kenya Times Newspaper
- Investigated breaking show business news and fact-checked stories. - Fact checked articles daily, communicated with bureau chief and interviewed subjects to ensure feature accuracy. - Covered court news and public events. - Pitched long-form stories to the senior editor. - Went to local events to ask questions and provide detailed coverage. - Investigated and wrote human interest features
- Job Profile Developmental Editor Cum Magazine Editor
- Year August,2010 - October,2013
- Company Flamekeepers Publishing Company
- Processed 24 books by sub-editing, copyediting, line editing, and proofreading. - Launched and ran The Flamekeeper Magazine as the Editor. - Led Flamekeeper Magazine's editorial team of seven; comprising sub-editors, graphic designers and freelance contributors.
- Job Profile Developmental Editor
- Year January,2014 - Present
- Company Freelance
- I have reviewed and processed 26 book titles for print by line editing, copyediting and proofreading. - Proofread final manuscripts for accuracy and sub-edited marketing copies. - Manage all the phases of book production including editorial, design and print. - Work with authors to understand their requirements to be able to provide exceptional editorial services.
- Job Profile SEO Content Writer/ Copywriter/ Marketing Strategist
- Year April,2017 - Present
- Company Freelance
- Writing engaging, relevant and SEO optimized blog posts, copies, and articles. - Evaluating and following up on news leads and news tips to develop relevant blog posts. - Researching and checking all facts to maintain high standards of writing. - Utilizing editorial softwares to produce error-free pieces. - Presenting businesses with unique copies and blog options based on their overall objectives (branding and inbound marketing).