Python is a high-level general purpose programming language because its codes automatically complied with bytecode and gets executed. Python is suitable for the use of scripting language and web app implementation language. It can be extended up to C and C++ and also provide high speed for compute intensive task. It is a strong structuring construct like functions, packages, classes, modules and nested code blocks. Python is a consistent use of object and object-oriented programming. It enables to write very clear, logical application for a small and large task.
Python is one of the most famous programming languages used in major corporations and organizations. Learning Python is very important as its cross a platform of computer language by using a giant corporation to do work in an efficient and quick manner. Compared to others, Python requires lean development environment and it has a little overhead. There is no deploying and compiling for every ten minutes, no complex application server, easy for debugging and testing. Then it comes from powerful library and framework. For example, Django is an excellent framework for web development and supports a strong community. Also, it runs on every platform. Many new tools come up written in Python.
Python books for beginners:
The following two books are really written for beginners of freelance services. They are motivating and enjoyable for reading purposes. Below given two books are highly recommended for beginners:
- Automate The Boring Stuff With Python: The author of this book is Al Sweigart that contains only practical programming for total beginners. It provides a new perspective on the world of Python programming language. It begins an essential concept and skills that build-up on the foundation of solid in a general programming laced with examples to understand easily. Then it gradually moves with various concepts and tools that are required to implement in a real world application. It is mainly focused on the basics of flow control, expressions, functions, lists, dictionaries, manipulating strings and data structuring.
- Learn Python In One Day And Learn It Well: Jamie Chan is the author of this book. It contains a fast and simple introduction to programming and Python. This book only needs to begin coding in Python immediately. It comes with lots of examples and enjoys reading and follow. If you’re not making sure that Python is only for beginners, then this book could get fast and first impression. If you’re already known other programming language or before you have to play with Python, then this book may be too basic for you.
More advanced Python books:
The following Python books are a great source of learning it. Anyway as they can require more experiences or bit more academically rather than first two books.
- Black Hat Python: The author of this book is Justin Seitz. For people, who need to learn Python and improving security skill? This book is a great handbook for penetration testers and hackers that help to create hacking tools by using Python programming language. It explores a dark side of programming language and how penetration testers and hackers can write networking sniffers, infect a virtual machine, manipulate pocket and creating stealthy Trojans. These are the highlights of this book how to find freelancers for giving offensive memory forensic tips and tricks to retrieve the password hashes and also to inject shell code.
- Python Cook Book: The author of this book is David Beazley. This book is only for the intermediate level of Python programmers, who want to write the programs in Python 3 and updated older Python 2 code. It is laced with practical examples and information for people, who want to mainly focus on a modern tool and idioms. It is also covered with all basic elements and related to other topics such as data structures and algorithm, data encoding and processing, iterates and generators, objects and classes, functions, I/O and files, system administration and utility scripting, packages and modules.
- A Byte Of Python: Swaroop C H is the author of this book. It is mainly targeted at a beginner level of learning Python programming. It may serve freely that is available for effective Python programming handbook in an easy and simple to learn manner. It also serves for those people, who are an expert programmer in Java, C, C# and Perl that is allowed to learn their basics of Python. This book provides an efficient way of getting accustomed with the syntax of Python language through enough examples. The freelance services encourage reader to write only simple scripts and focused on meaning programs after the certain level.
- Think Python: The author of this book is Allen Downey. It is an introduction part of Python book for those, who need to learn this programming language. It begins basic concept of this language and gradually moved with the explanation of concept. Basically, this book works for those people, who are working on the Python 2 and 3 and its point out of the different between those two. It explores on how to use and work with databases and files and learn variables, values, data structures, statements and functions in a logical way. Think Python book provides better understanding of object-oriented programming language and used debugging technique to fix error.
- Head First Python: The author of this book is Paul Barry. It is great way to get an introduction to Python programming language. This book offers programmers to understand an easy way of codes and syntax with enough examples. It is mainly focused on the modules of functions, lists, saving data to file and bundling data in an initial page. Later, it is moved to web development, managing data input, small android devices, hosting on your web app and other complexities.
- Violent Python: J.O’Connor is the author of this book. It contains cookbook for forensic analysts, penetration testers, hackers and security engineers. Violent Python book is not only used for beginners but also who want to know information on how to move from an understanding of theoretical concept to practical implementation. Definitely, it is one of the best books available in the global market. It is mainly focused on how can create an own tool by using Python programming language and to write the Python scripts, which is automatically attack a large network, extract metadata and investigation of forensic artifacts. You find freelancers will explore how to write their codes to intercept and analyzing network traffic by using Python and effectively evade on modern antivirus system.
- Top PHP interview questions and answers 2020 - July 7, 2020
- How to create a Whatsapp account using the Australian number? - June 28, 2020
- Top C++ interview questions And answers 2020 - June 19, 2020