Java programming language was developed by the Sun Microsystems, which has initiated by the James Gosling. He initiated as Java programming language project since 1991 for using one of his several set-top box projects. This language was initially called as Oak. After that Oaktree understood an outside Gosling office and went by namely Green. Later, Oak was renamed by the Java from the random words list. Java was released since 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems in a Java platform. It promises to write once and run anywhere (WORA) that provides no cost on rest time in this popular platform. On the November 13, 2006, the Sun Microsystems has been released Java, which is an open source and free software under the name of GNU GPL. On May 8, 2007, Sun had finished this process by making all Java core open source and code free apart from the small code portion to which the sun didn’t hold any copyright.
Java standard edition has recently released on the Java SE 8 platform. In the Java advancement is widespread popularity and multiple configurations, which were built to the suitable different platform types. For example: J2EE for an enterprise application and J2ME for a mobile application. A new J2 version has renamed as a Java EE, Java ME and Java SE respectively. This language is guaranteed to the write once and run anywhere. Java is an object-oriented, platform dependent, simple, secure, portable, architecture-neutral, robust, multithreaded, interpreted, high performance, distributed and dynamic.
Some tools you will need that are Pentium 200 MHZ computer with a minimum size of 64 MB RAM up to 128 MB RAM. You will need some following software like Java JDK 8, Linux 7.1, Windows XP / 7/ 8, Microsoft notepad or another text editor. It will provide desired skill to create GUI and web application by using Java. To build your career in Java, you must need sound knowledge in a Java core. Java is a foundation of learning framework such as spring, Java server faces, struts, JPA, servlets and hibernate. These frameworks are widely used in the development of web application. There are many online tutorials and post freelance projects available to learn Java language, but the Java book provides an in-depth and comprehensive explanation. Some of the best Java books can read to be enhancing your Java programming knowledge.
Top 5 Core Java books for beginners:
- Head First Java (2nd edition): The author of this book is O’Reilly Media. This book is delivered an interactive and multi-sensor learning experience that is a new programmer chooses fundamental of Java language quickly. By the encompassing of visual rich format, Head First Java book is compressed at the right time, which takes to learn and retained complex information. It is a unique approach not only to show you but need to know regarding Java syntax. Head First Java book needs to update with all recent changes, but it must now have a book for everybody understand OOPS concept and unlike another programming book it’s very interesting.
- Java: A beginner guide (6th edition): The author of this book is Herbert Schildt. This book is fully updated as a Java platform and standard edition 8 (Java SE 8). A beginner guide Java book gets to start Java programming in the right way. Herb Schildt starts with the basic like how to create, run and compile a Java program then he is moved into a keyword, constructs, and syntax that are formed in the core Java language. It has hands-on exercise and ends up of all chapters give some quiz and freelance tips to be evaluating your learning capacity.
- Java: The complete reference (9th edition): Herbert Schildt is the author of this book. He guides Java language information everything as the programmers need to know regarding how to develop, debug, compile and run the Java application and applet. This book author had covered whole Java language like that syntax, fundamental programming principle, keyword and a significant portion of Java API library. Applets, Swing, Servlets and Java beans are examined in a real world example to be demonstrated in an action of Java programming language. A new Java Standard Edition 8 features like lambda expression, default interface, stream library methods are discussed in a detailed manner.
- Core Java Volume 1: Fundamental (10th edition): The author of this book is Cay S. Horstmann. This book is fully updated to reflect a Java SE 8 language changes, which is a definitive guide to this Java platform. It has recognized as one of the leadings, nonsense reference, and tutorial for beginners or experienced programmers, who are needed to write a robust Java code in a real world application. You will find an in-depth knowledge of covering all topics that are ranging from object-oriented programming to collections, generics, swing UI design, lambda expressions and also the latest approach to functional and concurrency programming. This book contains 100s of example programs and post freelance projects that are carefully crafted and easy to understand as well as practical applicability.
- Effective Java (2nd edition): Joshua Bloch is the author of this book. This book is not used for beginners, but also has this book for each and every Java programmer. It is highly recommended for those people, who are already done with the fundamental of Java language and also have some experience in a Java coding. Effective Java book contains seventy-eight best practices that should be followed when you can write a Java program. The seventy-eight best practices are divided into eleven different sections like methods, concurrency, generics and so on. Effective Java book is very easy to read as well as learn in parallel with other Java books. If you have not read this book, but this book would strongly recommend to buy and read it.
There are many other Java books, but you have to really above mention all books and that’s why freelance tips recommended them. Some of them give Java books for beginners, which is tried to include all the best books and helpful you to all Java beginners students. These top 5 books are regarding multithreading, Java generics, collections, design patterns and many other important topics that are most important for all Java developers.
- Top PHP interview questions and answers 2020 - July 7, 2020
- How to create a Whatsapp account using the Australian number? - June 28, 2020
- Top C++ interview questions And answers 2020 - June 19, 2020