Updation of Software failed
While downloading iOS 11 software update failed an error occur. This problem occurs every time while iOS updating. To fix that problem perform following actions. Hire freelancers online who have at least basic knowledge regarding the fixing problems.
- First of all, check your device support because when newest generation is launch in the market, the Apple will leave some old devices.
- Check your network settings \ General \ Reset and tap on Reset Network settings.
- Now restart your device.
- Turn Off Wi-Fi and switch to the Cellular Data.
- To update iOS 11 on computer apply iTunes.
From above details, you can successfully upgrade and installed your iOS 11.
Verifying Update Issues
Once you download and update iOS 11, there will be verifying update step. But sometimes the iDevices is stuck on the verifying update screen or to verify the update sometimes notice is unable.
- Your network must be connected all the time.
- Reboot or reset your device.
- Finally through iTunes on computer update iOS 11.
- View the details of each step to fix to verify update issue.
Deficient Space for Download
Deficient space for download such type of issues occurs with a device whose space is 16GB or 32GB. The most common solution of this device is that to move your data from iPhone, and iPad to another iOS device. If your amount data such as images, videos, and music is so large, then it will cost a lot for taking backup. iTunes backup your data and it is the great alternative for taking backup.
Fast Draining Of Battery
Every time the new iOS updating, a user would complain about the draining of battery fast. The same problem happens with iOS 11 also.
- First of all, restart your device.
- Disable Widgets. Suppose you are on the home screen, then swipe right and scroll all the way to the bottom of your widgets and select edit. Tap the red circle with the white line and tap remove for deactivate the widget.
- Use low power mode for that Go to Settings> Battery> Low power mode> and toggle it whenever you need it.
Issue of Charging
After completion of upgrading iOS 11, the device does not recognize the USB and charge slowly and not charge at all.
- Always used Apple USB cable doesn’t use other cheap cables.
- Check and sure about that your USB cables are not damaged.
- Try hard for resetting your iPhone and iPad.
- Change the USB cable.
- Use iPad charger for faster charging of iPhone.
Issue of Overheating
Many have experienced that the iPod, iPhone, and iPad faced with the high-temperature warning so before you use it for updating iPhone, iPad and iPod need cooling.
- Reset your device and turn off it and start downloading again or wait for some time until the device is cool down.
- Turn off the location tracker such as GPS is one of the terms that heat up the device. Turn off using Settings> Privacy> Location Services >off.
Slow Cellular Data Issue
Your cellular data is slow and not working properly on iPhone after performing the update to iOS 11.
- If there is an outage in your area, then verify with a carrier to determine it.
- Restart your device.
- Verify your carrier update. Go to settings> about, if you are still facing the same problem.
- For few second turn cellular data off and toggle it on.
- Keep your mobile on airplane mode. Go to Control center> Turn on Airplane Mode> Turn off after 30 seconds.
- Reset your network settings. Head into Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings.
Issue of Wi-Fi:-
There are many problems occurs with iPhone, iPad, and iPod regarding the Wi-Fi such as your device does not connect to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi automatically turns on, and Wi-Fi becomes grey.
- To fix that problem first of all check it is not the problem of router / Internet Service Provider (ISP) problem. For 5 minutes you can try unplugging and restart it and test again.
- If you are sure that it is not the router issues then reconnect the Wi-Fi. You can go to Settings and Wi-Fi. Select your Connection and Tap Forget this Network at the top of the screen> Reconnect if you can and check the problems.
- Head into Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings.
Issue of Wallpaper:-
Sometimes the iOS 11 lock screen does not set the wallpaper but set the home screen wallpaper. You can fix this problem easily. You have only to restart your iPhone iPad and your lock screen wallpaper set as it is.
Issue of Headphone Connection:-
As like wallpaper, there are other small problems such as AirPods or headphone problems. Sometimes your headphones do not connect with your iPod. To fix that problem, take both AirPods off> them both inside the case> Close the case and 5-10 seconds wait> Take them out with case next to the phone.
Issue of Sound:-
Sometimes the problem of iOS 11 is a sound related problem. Many users need help regarding this issue so to solve this issue; you gather few solutions. You can find freelance jobs online in this sector.
- Select settings and go to Sounds to adjust the volume of ringtone.
- Verify that you have selected the mute button to ring instead of silent.
- Now restart your mobile phones.
This article is about the top 11 iOS 11 problems and quick fixes. This article discusses the problems that are mostly occurring and give step by step detailed solution regarding how to fix those problems. Once you fix problems happen on your mobile, then you can easily update the iOS 11 problems.