Those individuals who want to validate their technical expertise in order to be knowledgeable enough to perform the role of a Solutions Architect can take the appropriate path offered by Amazon. It is required to pass the AWS Certification Practice Exam to earn the associate-level certification. However, to be eligible for this qualifying test, you need to meet certain requirements and have some experience beforehand. Thus, the candidates interested in this pathway usually have more than a year of hands-on experience with scalable, fault-tolerant, as well as cost-efficient distributed systems and are able to design them. Besides that, you need to pay attention to other details connected with the exam from this track.
What knowledge should you have?
Due to the fact that this is an associate-level certificate, it is recommended that you have some basic understanding of the sector. That is why the vendor requires that the students possess the following level of expertise:
- A potential candidate should know about the recommended best practices to build reliable & secure applications on the AWS platform;
- An individual needs to have a good understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS as well as AWS global infrastructure;
- You should understand the security tools and features provided by AWS and the way they relate to traditional services;
- It is also important to understand the basic architectural principles that are required for the successful building on AWS Cloud.
As for the required practical skills, it is recommended that you know the following:
- Students should have the skills in identifying if AWS services meet the given technical requirements;
- Besides that, an applicant needs to be able to define and identify the technical requirements for the AWS-based applications.
If you possess the above-mentioned skills and have a certain level of knowledge, you can proceed with the ExamLabs.com and be sure that the concepts it covers will be clear for you. During the exam, you need to expect 65 questions in various formats, including multiple response & multiple choice. You will be given 130 minutes to deal with all the items, which are available in Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean, depending on your choice. This certification test can be taken online from your home, or you can visit a center near you to clear the exam there. The fee is $150, and you will need to pay it during the registration process.
The Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is the goal of many candidates. That is why it is important to be ready for the qualifying test and know what to expect from it. If you have the recommended experience and know the exam topics along with the structure of the test, you will have all the chances to succeed. Therefore, check if you meet the requirements, learn the domains covered in the content of this path, and pass the exam with flying colours. If you prepare wisely, you can consider that this Amazon certificate is in your pocket.
- Why Do So Many Students Become Freelancers? - November 22, 2023
- Streamlining Business Processes: 4 Tech and Online Tips Entrepreneurs Should Follow for 2024 - November 21, 2023
- Driving ROI: Process Mining’s Role in Fleet Performance Improvement - November 16, 2023