When you first see the Coinmarketcap ranking, it is possible to get lost among the variety of crypto coins offered on it. Moreover, it is hard to understand which coin is worth buying. In this article, we will highlight the main features to consider when picking a crypto asset, list the most watched coins on the ranking, and talk about SOL coins and Solana live price.
Factors to Watch When Evaluating Crypto
Here are some crucial things to consider:
- cryptocurrency coin price and chart – how does it behave during market trends;
- technology and applications;
- partners, clients, supporters;
- hacker attacks in the past and reputation;
- trade volume and market cap.
Now, the list of the most viewed digital assets:
- Terra Classic
Solana is the cryptocurrency to watch. Let’s see its essence.
What is Solana?
It is probably the most popular network for developers after Ethereum. The same as the Ethereum blockchain, Solana is meant for developers to build and deploy products – NFT marketplaces, blockchain games, decentralized apps, etc. Bringing much more profitable conditions for developers, such as low fees, high throughput, etc., Solana won a large part of the market, attracting developers with its features. SOL price all-time high was fixed at the mark of $258 in November 2021. However, together with the whole market collapse, the SOL coin price dropped too – as of mid-December 2022, one SOL coin costs $12.01. Experts predict a bright future for this project, so it is a good time to add SOL to your investment portfolio.
You can buy crypto on the WhiteBIT platform – the largest crypto trading exchange in Europe, complying with the regulator’s laws and protecting its clients thoroughly. On WhiteBIT, you will find all other popular assets among over 450 traded pairs, as well as convert fiat-crypto currencies. Check out the WhiteBIT blog for interesting articles on popular and upcoming projects.
- Freelancers, Crypto Payments, and Taxes: An Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2023
- Freelance Environmental Consultant for Corporations: 4 FAQs About the Role Answered - February 11, 2023
- The Benefits of Taking Your Business Online With Print on Demand - January 20, 2023