- Humans perceive by patterns whereas the machines perceive by set of rules and data.
- Humans store and recall information by patterns, machines do it by searching algorithms. For example, the number 40404040 is easy to remember, store and recall as its pattern is simple.
- Humans can figure out the complete object even if some part of it is missing or distorted; whereas the machines cannot correctly.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- Freelancers, Crypto Payments, and Taxes: An Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2023
- Freelance Environmental Consultant for Corporations: 4 FAQs About the Role Answered - February 11, 2023
- The Benefits of Taking Your Business Online With Print on Demand - January 20, 2023