- Humans perceive by patterns whereas the machines perceive by set of rules and data.
- Humans store and recall information by patterns, machines do it by searching algorithms. For example, the number 40404040 is easy to remember, store and recall as its pattern is simple.
- Humans can figure out the complete object even if some part of it is missing or distorted; whereas the machines cannot correctly.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- Navigating The World Of Freelance: Tips For Aspiring Digital Nomads And Expats - September 27, 2023
- 8 Key Factors for Building a High-Performing Team in 2024 - September 18, 2023
- Managing Your Projects Effectively: 5 Essential Tips to Follow - September 11, 2023