An agent is anything that can perceive its environment through sensors and acts upon that environment through effectors.
- A human agent has sensory organs such as eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin parallel to the sensors, and other organs such as hands, legs, mouth, for effectors.
- A robotic agent replaces cameras and infrared range finders for the sensors, and various motors and actuators for effectors.
- A software agent has encoded bit strings as its programs and actions.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- Things to learn about bootstrapping by Eric J Dalius - November 20, 2020
- How Important is Software Developers’ Creativity for Companies - November 13, 2020
- 15 Hacks For Freelance Designers To Keep Up With The Tough Economy - November 5, 2020