An agent is anything that can perceive its environment through sensors and acts upon that environment through effectors.
- A human agent has sensory organs such as eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin parallel to the sensors, and other organs such as hands, legs, mouth, for effectors.
- A robotic agent replaces cameras and infrared range finders for the sensors, and various motors and actuators for effectors.
- A software agent has encoded bit strings as its programs and actions.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- Freelancers, Crypto Payments, and Taxes: An Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2023
- Freelance Environmental Consultant for Corporations: 4 FAQs About the Role Answered - February 11, 2023
- The Benefits of Taking Your Business Online With Print on Demand - January 20, 2023