An agent is anything that can perceive its environment through sensors and acts upon that environment through effectors.
- A human agent has sensory organs such as eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin parallel to the sensors, and other organs such as hands, legs, mouth, for effectors.
- A robotic agent replaces cameras and infrared range finders for the sensors, and various motors and actuators for effectors.
- A software agent has encoded bit strings as its programs and actions.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- Why Do So Many Students Become Freelancers? - November 22, 2023
- Streamlining Business Processes: 4 Tech and Online Tips Entrepreneurs Should Follow for 2024 - November 21, 2023
- Driving ROI: Process Mining’s Role in Fleet Performance Improvement - November 16, 2023