An agent is anything that can perceive its environment through sensors and acts upon that environment through effectors.
- A human agent has sensory organs such as eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin parallel to the sensors, and other organs such as hands, legs, mouth, for effectors.
- A robotic agent replaces cameras and infrared range finders for the sensors, and various motors and actuators for effectors.
- A software agent has encoded bit strings as its programs and actions.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- 4 Benefits of Using Soda PDF - February 17, 2021
- Contractor Misclassification – Staying on the Right Side of the Freelancer Model - February 6, 2021
- Introduction to Tensorflow Lite development on Android - February 1, 2021