Agent’s structure can be viewed as:
- Agent = Architecture + Agent Program
- Architecture = the machinery that an agent executes on.
- Agent Program = an implementation of an agent function.
Simple Reflex Agents
- They choose actions only based on the current percept.
- They are rational only if a correct decision is made only on the basis of current precept.
- Their environment is completely observable.
Condition-Action Rule – It is a rule that maps a state (condition) to an action.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- Freelancers, Crypto Payments, and Taxes: An Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2023
- Freelance Environmental Consultant for Corporations: 4 FAQs About the Role Answered - February 11, 2023
- The Benefits of Taking Your Business Online With Print on Demand - January 20, 2023