Agent’s structure can be viewed as:
- Agent = Architecture + Agent Program
- Architecture = the machinery that an agent executes on.
- Agent Program = an implementation of an agent function.
Simple Reflex Agents
- They choose actions only based on the current percept.
- They are rational only if a correct decision is made only on the basis of current precept.
- Their environment is completely observable.
Condition-Action Rule – It is a rule that maps a state (condition) to an action.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- 8 Key Factors for Building a High-Performing Team in 2024 - September 18, 2023
- Managing Your Projects Effectively: 5 Essential Tips to Follow - September 11, 2023
- Why Cloud Storage Pricing Matters More Than You Think - September 9, 2023