Fuzzy Logic (FL) is a method of reasoning that resembles human reasoning. The approach of FL imitates the way of decision making in humans that involves all intermediate possibilities between digital values YES and NO.
The conventional logic block that a computer can understand takes precise input and produces a definite output as TRUE or FALSE, which is equivalent to human’s YES or NO.
The inventor of fuzzy logic, Lotfi Zadeh, observed that unlike computers, the human decision making includes a range of possibilities between YES and NO, such as:
The fuzzy logic works on the levels of possibilities of input to achieve the definite output.
- It can be implemented in systems with various sizes and capabilities ranging from small micro-controllers to large, networked, workstation-based control systems.
- It can be implemented in hardware, software, or a combination of both.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- Freelancers, Crypto Payments, and Taxes: An Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2023
- Freelance Environmental Consultant for Corporations: 4 FAQs About the Role Answered - February 11, 2023
- The Benefits of Taking Your Business Online With Print on Demand - January 20, 2023