Fuzzy Logic (FL) is a method of reasoning that resembles human reasoning. The approach of FL imitates the way of decision making in humans that involves all intermediate possibilities between digital values YES and NO.
The conventional logic block that a computer can understand takes precise input and produces a definite output as TRUE or FALSE, which is equivalent to human’s YES or NO.
The inventor of fuzzy logic, Lotfi Zadeh, observed that unlike computers, the human decision making includes a range of possibilities between YES and NO, such as:
The fuzzy logic works on the levels of possibilities of input to achieve the definite output.
- It can be implemented in systems with various sizes and capabilities ranging from small micro-controllers to large, networked, workstation-based control systems.
- It can be implemented in hardware, software, or a combination of both.
- Navigating The World Of Freelance: Tips For Aspiring Digital Nomads And Expats - September 27, 2023
- 8 Key Factors for Building a High-Performing Team in 2024 - September 18, 2023
- Managing Your Projects Effectively: 5 Essential Tips to Follow - September 11, 2023