Fuzzy logic is useful for commercial and practical purposes.
- It can control machines and consumer products.
- It may not give accurate reasoning, but acceptable reasoning.
- Fuzzy logic helps to deal with the uncertainty in engineering.
Latest posts by FreelancingGig (see all)
- 5 Mistakes Graphic Designers Make When Starting Out — And How to Avoid Them - January 11, 2021
- Why Are COBOL Programmers Still Needed? - January 7, 2021
- Request Proposal (RFP) Writing for Software Development through 6 Easy Steps - January 6, 2021